From the GMO Road Manager:
- The Glenn Miller Orchestra announces auditions for 2nd tenor saxophone with a hiring date of June 4th, 2015.
- Candidates must be a U.S. citizen with a current valid passport and willing to commit through 2015.
- Candidates must prepare attached excerpts
- Candidates must also submit several excerpts of improvisation in various styles (ballad, swing, bebop, etc.)These excerpts are at the discretion of the candidate, must be one minute or less in duration, and only (individual) mp3's will be accepted.
- Concise YouTube clips may be sent as well.
- Any additional audition clips longer than one minute will not be considered.
- The deadline for audition submissions is Monday May 4th 2015.
Any job inquiries and all audition excerpts must be directed to:
ASHLEY HALL- ROAD MANAGER