Hiring season continues at the World Famous Glenn Miller Orchestra. This announcement just in from my ol' pal Kev Sheehan, longtime lead reedman of the GMO:
The Glenn Miller Orchestra announces auditions for 2nd alto saxophone
- Hiring date is June 28th, 2014.
- Candidates must be a US citizen with a current passport and long term commitment is desired. In addition to the prepared excerpts (download below), numerous improvisation excerpts should be included in the style of Glenn Miller.
- These excerpts are to be no more than a minute in length and mp3 format is required.
- Concise video clips may be sent as well.
- Firm deadline for audition submissions is Friday May 16th 2014.
ALL AUDITION FILES SHOULD BE SENT TO:
Kevin Sheehan, lead alto/clarinet: email@example.com
JOB RELATED INQUIRIES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO:
Ashley Hall, road manager: firstname.lastname@example.org