I'm just putting the finishing touches on three new short works for Saxophone Quartet. A couple of things you might want to know about these pieces:
• they will work together or separately
• each work is approx. 3:00 long
• they're all kinda jazzy, with optional ad-lib parts in each
• they have written solos notated that will sound good in lieu of improvising
• they're all available as SATB and AATB
• Each piece has a title (Paquito de Habana, Whatever Stan Wants, and Mancini Digs That Mambo) but I don't have a title for the suite yet.
* * * * * * * * *
Meantime, here's a preview of Whatever Stan Wants.