Am I permitted to share the PDFs I purchase?
Yes. And no.
One of the main reasons I want to make these PDFs available for purchase is because it makes it so much more convenient to share music.
I completely endorse you using these PDFs in any of these ethical ways
- Email or DropBox individual parts so the guys & gals in your band can get copies to practice at home.
- Email or DropBox individual parts so the guys & gals in your band can get their parts on their iPads.
- Have you seen the app ForScore? It's pretty ding-dang nifty.
- Keep your PDFs on a hard drive or secure cloud storage so, when you play this tune again in a few years, you won't have to worry about having any missing parts.
- perhaps there are other types of "good" sharing I haven't mentioned? If you're not sure, ask me.
These types of sharing go against the spirit and intent of our transaction. Please don't do them.
- Email (or otherwise share) the entire set of PDFs to a friend of yours who wants to play that (cool, annoying, etc.) Hirsch chart.
- Post the entire set of PDFs online on a filesharing (or other such) site to allow others to download these files without paying for them.
- perhaps there are other types of "bad" sharing I haven't mentioned? If you're not sure, ask me.